GIVING JUST GOT EASIER
We recently upgraded our giving platform to make giving easier and more secure.
To utilize our new, easy giving option, select your location to get started.
90% of our income with God’s blessing will always go further than 100% without it.
Tithing is an act of worship and obedience to God. However, it is also a commandment tied to great promise. Nowhere else in the scripture does God say to “Try it! Put me to the test!” (Malachi 3:10 NLT) When we tithe, God promises to bless us. Those blessings look differently for each of us and though God’s blessing is not our motive for tithing, it does remind us of God’s goodness toward us.
Our challenge to you is to start tithing faithfully – a full 10% of your income – for 8 weeks. After that time, if you have not tangibly seen the blessing of God in your life, we will return all that you have given during the challenge.
ARE YOU READY FOR THE EIGHT-WEEK TITHING CHALLENGE?
Other ways to give
- Mail: Metro Church Attn: Accounting 1200 N. Fayette St., Alexandria, VA 22314
- Text Giving- From your phone text MCONL to 7797
- Lobby Kiosk
- Marketable Securities– Transfer of ownership of stocks, bonds, or mutual funds.
- Real and Personal Property– The best way to capture the value of appreciated property and get a tax- deduction at the same time, donate jewelry, fine arts, cars, boats, or even real estate.
- Planned Gifts– a great estate planning tool, name Metro Church as a beneficiary of your term or permanent life insurance policy, retirement accounts, Will, or various types of Trusts. There are potential ways to great tax benefits now rather than later.
- Matching Contributions– See if your employer will match your contributions.
2017 Audited Financial Statements
Tithing is an act of worship and obedience to God. When we tithe, God promises to bless us. Those blessings look differently for each of us and though God’s blessing is not our motive for tithing, it does remind us of God’s goodness toward us.
WHY SHOULD I GIVE?
Trusting God and putting Him first in your finances declares a blessing over your life. God tells us to test him in bringing the whole tithe and see if He will not “throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it” (Malachi 3:10).
Your giving at Metro Church will allow us to reach others and increase their awareness of the Good News, the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
HOW DO I KNOW THAT MY GIVING IS BEING USED FOR KINGDOM PURPOSES?
Metro Church has multiple checks and balances in place to ensure that your giving is allocated specifically towards Kingdom work. We also take part in an annual voluntary audit which can be reviewed on this page.
HOW SECURE IS MY ONLINE OR MOBILE GIVING?
Metro Church partners with echurch powered by Pushpay to offer convenient giving options. Pushpay engages the highest industry standards of security in data storage, identity verification, and extensive monitoring of system activity. Metro Church is and will continue to be PCI compliant.
HOW DO I ACCESS MY GIVING RECORDS?
You may log into your Ministry Platform Account (our congregant database) to view your giving record at any time . If you are having problems accessing your records or need any additional assistance, please contact us at [email protected] and we will be happy to send you your record.